Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Steve Jobs figure cancelled!

photos from micgadget.com

Sweet!!!  I just saw this at Open The Toy this morning and it rocks! I am a MAC lover, though I can't really afford all their stuffs. I blog in my MacBook Pro and had a huge 24 inch IMAC a couple of years ago ( it's broke now ). Needless to say, I'd rather buy a second hand MAC than get a brand new PC.

Anyways as I've said the figure rocks! It looks great and looks so much like Steve! The glasses are removable and the get up is very Stevie... black turtle neck shirt, fit jeans and sneakers. The base is a white apple logo that looks awesome. There are even bubble cards for customization and a really small but highly detailed iphone.

However, apparently this was not an official Apple / MAC product, I would have ordered if this was official and still available. Apple asked the manufacturers to stop the marketing and distribution of the figure... you can read the details here.



Disclaimer: I am not promoting the unofficial figure, just a MAC lover who thought initially that this was official. Nice figure of the main man though.

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

lol. The saint for apple sect. But I agree apple's product have very good performance.

But I'm an andriod fans :P

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hihi... I love apple computers in particular... could not really afford the fancy smaller stuffs. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for sharing the link. :) Sad they canceled the order.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

My pleasure bro, I love your post. Agree, but I think at least 300 pieces have been sold. lucky people! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS