Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snow hangar diorama - 90 % complete!


Ello guys! just taking a break and updating you with my Bandai World Cup entry. My back is aching a bit, my eyes twitching and my hands a bit sore but I am pretty happy with my progress so far. I also do not visit Facebook and play with the games as much and I think I have the momentum to finish this dio today.

However, I will work with the MG Sazabi now and might revisit this diorama around 3rd week of October to see what improvements I could add to it. I ran out of 1mm square and round pla rods so I cut some strips from 3mm pla plates to finish the beams underneath the cat walks.

I will have to buy some supplies soon but for the mean time I think my diorama is 80% to 90 % done. Here are some pics...











Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

what did you use to hold those crew members in position???

(awesome diorama building by the way...)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

blu tack... but I super glued them in place eventually. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS