Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I am a Gleek!


Hihi, for those people who really knows me this might seem like a joke. But yes, I am now a Gleek! I have been enjoying watching the first season with my daughters for a couple of days now while working with my MG Sazabi.

I had to cover their eyes ( my daughters ) whenever there are kissing scenes though, but it is the perfect show while your are intensely cutting pla plates or sanding. I had to pause a lot of times during the singing parts so I was a bit slowed down but I really enjoyed the show.

This is not really the place to talk about the details of the show or the characters ( coz this is my Gunpla blog ), but I really enjoyed the first season and looking forward to watching the second season now. I was never a member of a Glee club coz I was really shy back when I was a kid and had zero talent in singing and dancing but I really like the music video parts very much.

Anyways, I will have considerable amount of updates on my MG Sazabi build and will share them tomorrow when I could shoot outdoors. Thanks for dropping by. :)

3 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe! ^^ i'm a GLEEK too! i'm such a gleek that i even made a video combining my love for gunpla and the show(glee). it has the mashup song HALO featuring my stargazzer and defying gravity featuring my ew wing gundam... these were my fave songs on season one. hehehe! ^_^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, you are gleekier than me bro... but I really like the show. XD

Bettytalp said...

They also live in warm, moist inaccessible areas such as inside furniture, behind baseboards and under floors. In primary care, patient first interact with the medical system and staff. If you have been considering breast implants for yourself, then it is likely that you have researched some very basic questions. For comparison, freshman comedy "The Big C," starring Laura Linney, drew 3.5 million viewers a week earlier this season.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS