Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 31, 2010

my MG Sazabi is done!!! THANK YOU! :D


I have finished putting decals and weathering of my MG Sazabi today! save some soot effects in a few areas the kit itself is done and ready for November 6! Unfortunately it rained a bit today, thus I was not able to paint the backpack. I will paint both backpack and 1/72 figures tomorrow definitely and try to finish a few days before the event.

Sorry though coz I won't be posting any more photos of my MG Sazabi. Hopefully even though I shared so much in the WIP of this build, There will still be an element of surprise once you guys have seen the whole mech. I will present my " the Gilgamesh project " very soon! thank you as always for the support!

On a side note, my deepest thanks to the 3 ( so far 2 are posted ) young modelers who joined our first SD competition. I will have to feature these guys within the week and decide after Bandai World Cup the ultimate winner who has the funniest and best SD kit. Goodluck guys!

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

the rust weathering on this looks perfect, and the weathering looks very natural as well bro.
good luck in the comp.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! I think it has a smaller chance of winning coz of the weathering though I have my blog as inspiration already, not really into contests unlike before. I personally think judges like them with clean finishing, I could always show them the photos before weathering though. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Lupit Don! Very life like weathering. I really prefer clean builds, but maybe that's because i'm still new at this but seeing your weathering works make me want to convert. hehehehe. Goodluck, antay ako post mo on the results, wala ako sa Pinas e.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

sir Don, anong figures po ang ginagamit ninyo para sa diorama? may nabibili po ba nito locally?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton bro! I love weathered kits in dioramas, but I do appreciate clean builds as well. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I used 1/87 figures for the Graveyard but I will be using 1/72 figs for this build. I luckily found the 1/72 figs at Lil's Trinoma. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

thanks boss sa reply.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Anytime kabayan! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS