Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

snow hangar diorama - small update


I have here a few lousy snapshots of my snow hangar dio. Basically I added more railings and vertical beam supports to the cat walks and ( as Rmahza / Kriz ) suggested some more support on the carved out hillside to make it look more structurally possible in real life.

I still have to add a few more railings and beams in some areas to make it look busier and more convincing. I hope to paint this by weekend or at least move on to work with the MG Sazabi again by then. I think I will make it to the deadline, though I really need to cut my Facebook visits this October. Anyways, here are some pics...






Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD

7 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

simple..yet everything says it all..great work bro !!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Good work in progresss thus far.. Looking forward to more updates!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

looking very good bro, left a photo or two at the forum for ya as well

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro, yeap just a simple hangar dio. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks GG, it's a little more detailed with railings and beams now will upload soon. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Kriz! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

ano pong ginamit mo sa mga railings? balloon sticks po ba?
tsaka ano po yung pinang dikit mo sa mga balloon sticks? :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS