Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, September 20, 2010

MG Sazabi WIP - Quebley shoulder panel lining


Ello guys, I just finished scribing random panel lines on the Quebley shoulders. I also permanently glued the shoulder mounts to the shoulder internals of the Sazabi, making the shoulders flare outwards a little more. Now the shoulders are farther away from the body and the kit looks even bigger / wider than before.

I also readjusted the GN-X parts flaring it upwards a bit more, coz it tends to limit the movement of the shoulders before. I also reshaped the yellow shoulder mounts with epoxy putty. I will need to wet sand the putty parts and the shoulder armors before pla plating them. Here are a few quick anapshots of the progress so far...







Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! XD

7 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

do you use a dymo tape to make a guide for the panel line bro?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I used to...but I do not use dymos these days. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Cool as always! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

so how do you do it?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

http://dc23-mecharts.blogspot.com/2009/12/mg-acguy-ver-dc23-wip-part-ii.html - here is the link bro. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

oooooo I forgot about about this.. thanks bro! you're a lifesaver! we're having a local gunpla competition for beginners and the regulation is only panel lining, decals & topcoat, a few additional customizations, but no re-colorings.. only for bruneians, and my weapon of choice is RGM-79c HGUC hehe, thanks again bro!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS