Friday, September 24, 2010

Added some Trees for the snow hangar diorama


Ello guys just a quick small update of the snow dio for my MG Sazabi build. I bought some 1/100 and 1/200 pine trees at an art shop today. I also bought a 200ml tube of a Reeves acrylic titanium white paint. Did this with my daughters the minute I got home.

Basically I just drilled holes for the trees and my eldest daughter Nico inserted them with super glue. We then dry brushed some white paint all over the trees to easily simulate snow. I think it looks ok but I want more snow on the trees later. Anyways, here are some really quick and lousy snapshots of the dio with trees so far.









I will add a bit more snow on the trees later and will take better WIP photos this weekend. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! XD
Post a Comment