Search This Blog
LABELS
Monday, September 20, 2010
MAC's 1st SD competition MOVED!
Due to a couple of requests from participants, we have decided to move the deadline of our online competition from September 30 to October 30, 2010. Yes that is a month more than the previous deadline thus we hope to see more entries by the end of October.
This is an online competition open to all 21 year old modeler and below and it is open to everyone as long as you live on earth. Hope to see your masterpieces posted here - MAC forums. Happy modeling and just enjoy the hobby guys! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...

2 comments:
man..nice event..but i hope theres gundam prize
Maybe I could replace the Robot spirits with an MG, will ask the participants at the forums. :)
Post a Comment