Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, September 20, 2010

IPMS Manila Philippines meet up


MatX and I met up with the guys of IPMS Manila yesterday and we had a great time talking about modeling stuffs. As I expected I learned a gazillion things about modeling the whole afternoon.
I learned a lot of things form sir Jun aka John Sheridan, might even make tutorials and tips for the topics we talked about ( will credit him and IPMS Manila of course, hehe ).

I even saw a Tamiya 1/350 Yamato Battleship for the first time! Man the amount of details plus the amount of Photo etched parts for that monster is impossibly infinite looking. I would love to see that monster fully assembled at least. I felt like I was a sponge absorbing modeling knowledge the whole afternoon... Anyways, it was a great experience and would certainly be back for more.

Here are a couple of photos I took from sir Jun's thread of the 1/350 Yamato Battleship at IPMS Manila proboards.



Thanks for dropping by! until next post! XD

3 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

great meeting you guys!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Same here bro! check out my banner...it has a small IPMS Manila logo.hehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nice one Don :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS