Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, September 17, 2010

MG Sazabi WIP - more crotch and front skirt details


I almost finished the front skirt of the MG Sazabi I have been working on. The crotch part is almost done save some really small pla plating on a few areas. I ran out of 2mm pla plates when I did the diorama, thus I only made use of 1mm pla plates for the front skirt giving it lesser depth than what I originally intended.

I added small 1mm and 2mm round pla rods for detailing the crotch part thus giving it a more interesting look. I also beefed up the front skirt with epoxy putty as seen on the sides and also gave it some internal skirt detailing.

I am not really proud of the front skirt internal details are there are lots of mis aligned details and such. However, I did not bother to correct them coz the inner side of the front skirt won't be that visible anyways. I will try to beef up the sides of the front skirts further with 1mm pla plates. Anyways, here are a few photos of my small progress so far...










Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS