Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gundam BURN OUT! I'm playing Car Town instead! XD


Ello guys, I think I am experiencing Gundam burn out for the first time... Actually it is a major burn out if you ask me. I have not touched plastic for almost two weeks now. But I do have to finish my PG MKII by this month and start working on my 1/60 Exia commish by September.

I am currently playing Car Town in Facebook... It is a vain attempt to somehow miss doing Gunpla. However, I am having a blast with Car Town as of now and cheated by buying some credits through paypal to get my self a BumbleBee. Anyways, here are a pics of my two cars...




Thanks for dropping by! XD\

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS