Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 21, 2010

BAKUC project update - detailing the hangar II


Ello guys, I managed to add a few more sprues on the dio... I thought using sprues are easy but I eventually realized that cleaning the extra nubs and sanding them takes some time, but I think it is well worth it! Plus it's free! The dio is turning out as I envisioned it and the added sprues gives it more depth and adds to the steam punk look that I am trying to achieve.

This is roughly taking shape now... just a few more details on the walls ( really small details ) and some small 1mm and 2 mm rods to detail the sprues further. I am happy with the outcome so far and I will work on this further after office later today. Anyways here are a few more pics on the progress so far...







Thanks for dropping by! til next post! XD

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

can we see a preview of the whole thing? parang bitin kasi pag ganito.. .

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

This is really starting to take shape. Should look pretty good once a layer of paint and some weathering is applied.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

In due time my friend...once I have completed detailing the whole thing. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! weathering will surely bring this to life...but I have a long way to go. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oho~~ keep 'em coming!~

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Woah, I can't wait to see what you plan to do with this. Another great tuturial for diorama creation.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks G.G....I will reconstruct everything to form one single post as a tutorial much much later bro. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Tsukinari! will work on it again today. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS