Monday, June 21, 2010

BAKUC project update - detailing the hangar II


Ello guys, I managed to add a few more sprues on the dio... I thought using sprues are easy but I eventually realized that cleaning the extra nubs and sanding them takes some time, but I think it is well worth it! Plus it's free! The dio is turning out as I envisioned it and the added sprues gives it more depth and adds to the steam punk look that I am trying to achieve.

This is roughly taking shape now... just a few more details on the walls ( really small details ) and some small 1mm and 2 mm rods to detail the sprues further. I am happy with the outcome so far and I will work on this further after office later today. Anyways here are a few more pics on the progress so far...







Thanks for dropping by! til next post! XD
Post a Comment