Search This Blog
LABELS
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
What is your Gunpla preference???
Ello guys, I created a poll at the sidebar just for fun. The question is " What is your Gunpla preference? "... Ok, ok I know this is a very wide topic, I mean there is a wide range of levels of modifications out there from custom color schemes, detailing mods and extreme facelift modifications.
But just for the sake of the poll...let us make it simple ( just for fun anyways ) and categorized builds in two main divisions. OOTB or Out of The Box are builds with 0 modifications or subtle modifications which looks like No modifications ( mods that are aimed to improve articulation or add a little more but the kit still looks like OOTB ).
Second is the Modified category which is obviously the creative rendition of a modeler to a certain kit... such as custom color schemes, obvious detailing mods, kit bash and moderate to extreme mods that are very obvious even at first glance.
And lastly, both categories have sub categories which are basically the finishing of the build. Some prefer it clean, weathered or even battle damaged...Now, start voting guys! and let us see how many modelers prefer OOTB or MODIFIED. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
4 comments:
I like it to be modified? but unfortunately, I can't find some stuff that can make some modifications around here dude, so I guess online shopping for me.. ugh.. i can feel my credit cards burning in my wallet already..
hihihi...my paypal is always burning too! hihi...dang option parts and tools! XD
yeah.. same with me... altho I have some mod stuffs but dont really have idea how to mod and stuffs.. XD... Im only capable of panel scribing and tiny pla-plate detailing ^^;;
Modded kits are nice...coz you are the ONLY one in the world that has a kit like that...but as I've said staying faithful to the design of the mech and doing it OOTB is always nice also. hehe...panel line scribing and pla plate detailing are not really easy bro. hihi XD
Post a Comment