Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, June 20, 2010

AC White Glint now flying to the US!


Just got home from the mall, I treated the kids and my wife to a nice lunch and bought the kids some Toy Story 3 toys...Anyways, I inquired at DHL for the shipping of the AC White Glint and it was relatively cheaper than FedEX, DHL was charging me 2,700 Php... but decided to ship it eventually via FedEX.

FedEX was initially charging me 3,600 Php but I managed to convince him to give me a lower price, he then packed the 1/100 Dynamez box with a couple of layers of carton boxes and charged me for a reasonable price of 3,200 Php or 70 USD. Perfect! The AC White Glint is literally flying to the US  now and will arrive to the client in 3 days!

Farewell to my first International commission work, the AC White Glint + Vanguard Overed  Boost! hopefully the client likes it. ;D










Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS