Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dragon Ball kiddie pool - No gunpla yesterday...it's my wife's birthday today!!!


Ello guys, It's my wife's birthday today and we celebrated it yesterday by going to a theme resort...I call it theme coz of all the marvel, lotr, disney characters and dragonball characters all over the resort. The resort is called Amana and it is located in Pandi Bulacan, an hour drive from our place.

As I've said, characters that are bigger than life size for some are scattered throughout the resort and it was fun taking photos of them. There is even a 25 foot tall King Kong on top of the wave pool and you can climb King Kong's left hand and take photos. There is also life size figures of Shrek, his house and his family.

There are 4 pools in the resort, the largest is the wave pool which has 3 levels of waves, the hardest level are the biggest pool waves I've seen so far. The second pool is the kiddie pool which has Dragonball figures all over, the third one has figures of Avatar characters and Lion King and the fourth has the Shrek family.

On a side note... I just finished painting the black parts of the Vanguard Overed Boost that needed masking today and will be re assembling them later tonight...no activities for my wife's birthday today coz I have pretty much spent all my money already yesterday. hihi

Anyways, I just want to share a few pics of my kids and Amana resort...here they are...


My wife and my son Basti as we are buying tickets...






Ironman is bigger than life size...it is around 12 feet tall...






This Uruk Hai figure is the best figure in the resort...





The Dragon Ball kiddie pool...it's about 2 feet high at it's deepest. lol




The 25 foot King Kong...


The ever so fat me with my son Basti and Sammy...




Sammy as Gokou's head...hihi






Not quite Jordan...the number is reversed. lol






Nico with the Shrek family...


Basti with the Shrek kids...


My three kids...Nico ( biggest ), Sammy ( girl with a stuff toy ) and my little boy Basti!


Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! ;)

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

that resort looks awesome. i love the dragonball figures. haha

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The shrek figures are pretty special too. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS