Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Char's Zaku wind-up walker toy



Hello guys, I got this Gashapon toy yesterday during my office lunch break again...and I love it...this is better than SD kits, half it's price and is more fun...There is a RX 78 2, Green Zaku, Char's Zaku, Dom and an MS I am not aware of. I plan to get all of them next time! or buy it one by one...while it walks, the head wobbles from left to right, it's darn cute! Anyways here are some pics of this really cute walker toy...


















BTW, the gun and the fin are separate parts, you have to snapfit it to the toy...


Thanks for viewing! :)

2 comments:

howardkhor said...

damn it! SO CUTE! is it new gashapon product??

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Not sure bro! I tell you man...it's better than SDs. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS