Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, March 27, 2014

1/48 Zaku Diorama " Resurrection " by Phoon


1/48 Zaku Diorama

 Modeling by Ronnie Phoon! Ronnie Phoon! Ronnie Phoon!

I am 200% sure that I will be having sleepless nights this weekend! I am so dang inspired right now after seeing the most impressive 1/48 Zaku diorama ever! What is most inspiring is that I personally know the alien ( the person ) that did this masterpiece!

I am so proud and delighted to present a work that most likely all of my readers have already seen ( I know I am late ). I am so guilty to steal all of the photos of this 1/48 Zaku Diorama " Resurrection " by Ronnie Phoon. Apparently Ronnie Phoon aka Phoon at Pla-Zone has been creating impressive masterpieces for the past few years. The last masterpiece that I knew Phoon created was the " Dawn of Change " which was almost his last update in his blog. As I have not visited forums for the past couple of years, little did I know that Phoon has become a monster in this hobby!

Although I stole all of his photos, do head out to Pla-Zone to check his original post. Link below


1/48 Zaku Diorama

1/48 Zaku Diorama

1/48 Zaku Diorama

1/48 Zaku Diorama

1/48 Zaku Diorama

1/48 Zaku Diorama

1/48 Zaku Diorama

Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS