Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Newly Painted Gunpla Workstation


I just finished setting up my newly painted Gunpla workstation. I am using my little son's room for the meantime as he does not want to sleep alone yet ( he is 6 years old ). 

I am having asthma attack these days as a result of sanding the puttied up table last weekend. Asthma is pretty much worth it after seeing my tools and paints on the table.

I have so many pending projects, however I need to feel better before sanding and inhaling plastic dust again! Dang I missed this hobby! I hope I still have the skills in crafting plastic. Will see soon! 

Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby!




11 comments:

ReirasWrath said...

Hey glad to see that your coming back.....Hope to see your works soon.....I might take a leave on gunpla soon though....

Anonymous said...

hey buddy, nice workshop hope to see you back in action again!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton guys! I do not feel well the past couple of days. Hope to be working on that table soon! :)

Dingo said...

A new station always looks nice. But they can only be better through time when fantastic art piece come out of them. I missed your work. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Inspiring words Dingo. Thank You!

Unknown said...

Take care dc

nice work station

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks shiva! Appreciate it bro. :)

Jonas Lopez said...

That's a war room in a sense. I don't have enough space at the flat to EVEN think about rebuilding.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Haha jonas! I do not know what project to start though. :)

mjgonzales said...

Hi Sir Don im curious, what compressor and airbrush do you use for painting. Hope you can post some pictures too. :)

Stacy said...

Your workstation looks so good! I plan to build one for my husband.. can you recommend a compressor and airbush please? thanks :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS