Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, March 28, 2014

1000 Followers @ Intragram! Woot!


DC23 @ Instagram Photo

I have been enjoying posting at Instagram ( IG ) for a while now. Friends at Facebook knows that I post a lot! Biking, my bikes, daily stuffs, my kids, my toys and of course Gunpla. I just reached 1,000 followers today which includes family, friends, office-mates, and fellow modellers. Thank You to all who follows me at IG!

This is just a shout out post if a handful would like to follow my posts at IG. Basically I blog way less during weekends coz I blog at work ( hehehe ) and I do not stay online at Facebook much. Well, I am online but totally inactive sometimes. However I post quick photos at my Instagram everyday.

Now that I am back with doing Gunpla, I am pretty sure I will be posting a ton of WIP photos specially during weekends! I post all my Instagram photos at my Facebook account, but if you do not like me as a friend, at least you could follow me at IG ( No friendship requirement at all, LOL ).

 So if you have an Instagram account and interested to see quick Work in Progress ( WIP ) photos, do follow my account at Instagram... my user name is...


DC23 @ Instagram Photo

DC23 @ Instagram Photo

DC23 @ Instagram Photo

DC23 @ Instagram Photo

DC23 @ Instagram Photo

DC23 @ Instagram Photo

DC23 @ Instagram Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS