Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 27, 2010

some fun & fake BANDAI logos

click image to enlarge 

Just woke up, and I am just practically warming up before working further with my MG Zeta commish. I started working on it yesterday but not much progress so far, should have updates later today though. I had fun designing the logo of Gundam Guy's G-SHOT and also our GAF - MAC Beargguy GB logo based on Bandai's logo obviously.

So I figured to make fun of the logo further and do some stupid versions. I think these logos could be really good as wallpapers in the office. The Banned logo has been done and used before but I did a few more Filipino / tagalog ( not English ) logos that I plan to use in my office soon. Here they are... feel free to use them if you like...






hmmm, these logos could be great as t-shirt designs for BMKWC next year! lol


5 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/ibanag/Gundam/bandon.jpg

Hehehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

you should use the first one when you ban somebody on the form :P

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe... no trouble makers yet in the forums so far. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahahahaahh!! i like this bro!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Great ideas for shirts ey??? I want a BAN-SOT, BAD-ING and BAN-NOH shirt bro. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS