Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 27, 2010

Finished Gunplas of 2010


It's about time to wrap up the year as it is impossible for me to finish a kit... well, unless I do a couple of SDs, a Sangokuden or a hguc just to fill up my gallery before the year ends. I actually thought I was less productive this year in comparison to last year.

Lots of distractions this year... same people... same distractions. I also set up a Facebook fan page, a group page and co created a forum this year. Also, I finished around 20 individual kits and a huge diorama last year ( The Graveyard ).

However, I actually finished 2 commissioned PGs, my first US commission work and a few more kits this year including my " The Gilgamesh " project which won in the Expert category last BMKWC 2010. I guess I was equally as productive this 2010 in comparison to last year after all...

Here is my Finished Gunplas of 2009 and the kits below are my finished kits this year ( 2010 )...













Thanks for dropping by! Til next post! :)

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

bro, u damn productive xD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hope to be more productive next year... will build lots of hgucs and SDs! lol

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

haha, looking forward to see even more of your stuff xD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS