Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 6, 2010

Lady Gaga Overflag by aor_or_die


I have featured aor_or_die in my blog twice already. First was his outstanding scratch built work on a MG Zeta and the second feature is his 1/100 Kshatriya. I really like how Aor textures his kits, definitely one of my inspiration in trying to weather my builds.

I saw his recent masterpiece at ZeroGunz yesterday of an Overflag Lady Gaga version! Yes he scratch built some parts most notably the heels and the star shaped shield to make an Overflag look like Lady Gaga or feminine somehow.

This is cool stuff! I highly recommend you bolt to Aor's blog at Gundam Dreams for more photos of this build...
Overflag Lady Gaga ver by Aor_or_die




Thanks for dropping by! hope you liked this build by Aor_or_die from Italy! :)

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

This is sure one unique build, looks pretty pretty xD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah cool stuff as always from aor_or_die! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Very nice build. I'm a bit confused though. It's an over flag, with neo zeon decals, on a federation base? Is this alluding to Lady Gaga's many identities..?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Your right! maybe bro... hihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

thanks for our comments! the base was chose by customer.... she doesn't know nothing about gundam's world....

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh! did not know the client is a girl. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

LOL it looks like a whole new UC MS! Honestly I wouldn't even know it was an Overflag if you didn't mention it

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, great stuff! I am pretty sure the client is so happy with this. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS