Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 6, 2010

can't always please everyone.


Found this image while searching for Sollen Heussaff photos... I got it at unomagazine.com and is I think their first weekly playlist chosen by their editors. Surprisingly the first editor, Erwin Romulo was a college friend.

I just like the idea / message of the image. Can't always please everyone, pretty much true not only in social networks or the net but also even in real life. Though I am really not that friendly in real life though thus this does not really apply to me. I just select a handful of 4 to 5 people since I was a small kid and never made friends with people I do not like. Quality over Quantity as always.

well, just a thought...

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

POETIC...........MY FRIEND.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

yeah... its not mine though. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Quality is always better than quantity, friend. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap! even in the net I only have not more than 12 trusted friends bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS