Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, November 16, 2009

MG Force Impulse Gundam ver DC23

Hey guys, nothing much to tell about this build...simple pla plating and moderate weathering to match with the base...the base is a simple ground work with a damaged MG Freedom wing. This build was also my very first commission job for a client....hopefully his happy with the build.
I was also a bit careful during the build, being my first...and besides I got not much instructions from the client...I colored it OOTB and did simple detailing but I did managed to surprise him with a custom base.



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS