Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

MG Force Impulse Gundam WIP

Ello guys, here is the work in progress pics of my first commision work which is the MG Force Impulse Gundam....The original thread is in Zerogunz.com...it reached 4,535 views with 131 comments, the comments/ replies inspired me to push through with the project as usual. I started the wip thread last July 13, 2009 and finished the project and the thread last August 7, 2009.


HERE is the link of the original thread:


HERE is the link of the completed piece:


AND here are some random pics of the build:














3 comments:

NoBBy said...

know this is an old post but looks tops going to use the light blue on mine when I paint it this weekend! keep it up

DC23 said...

Thank you sir, yes this is a very old post though. :)

Unknown said...

Hey

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS