Search This Blog
LABELS
Monday, November 16, 2009
MG FAZZ ver DC23
Hello guys, this is my second commision work and also my largest MG to date...lots of parts, extra sanding and lots of paints...now I am having second thoughts on getting an MG EXS or even a PG RX78. I finished this last September 21, 2009 ... Anyways, I did a few modding in the chest area, crotch and simple small pla plates all over the mech....gave it a nice enamel wash of flat earth that seconds as a minor weathering also. The client gave me an RX 78 ver Ka to thrash and include in the base...it was prepainted so I just gave it an abundant amount of weathering, besides the RX is the great great grandfather of ZZ already...so it should look really dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...

4 comments:
Dang man that base alone is a master piece! how did you mold the 78 into it like that? Great work again!...well a while ago. lol.
Thanks bro! I just glued the RX with glue + real sand. ;)
Thanks, you could get some in Alexan or any electronic supply shops. XD
awesome modding! I'm just wondering where I could get IC sockets locally?
Post a Comment