Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Just Some DC23 logo Variations


DC23 logo variations photo


I did some DC23 logo variations to start my day ( woke up later than usual ). I am starting to confuse our different social media accounts and I wanted to unify all the accounts at the same time. So voila! Same logo in different variants. 

These are just quick and rough variants. I did not do them in Ai or something. No plans ( as of this writing ) of printing them on shirts or whatever. So these will do. They look good as profile pic / avatars. I am still getting used to them at the moment. 

I used the logo with the youtube icon for all the DC23_mecharts accounts ( IG, Twitter and Facebook ). Albeit DC23_mecharts at Twitter and the Fb page is now named Don Suratos ART. I want to promote my new Youtube channel with the logo. I am still building up the channel tho. Building up your channel is hard work, but is so fun. 

The DC23 logo with the rising sun background is for our DC23 clothing brand. Our first set of 3 designs are Samurai / Gundam inspired. Also I love anything Japanese ( obviously ). 




DC23 logo variations photo

DC23 logo variations photo

We are shipping another batch of DC23 clothing custom shirts today. We really never thought these custom shirts will sell this well. I personally hand drawn the shirt designs / illustrations with a Japanese brush on paper. Scanned it and had my art printed on shirts. Awesome stuff! 

There are only TWO more extra large Sazabi inspired shirts. And a handful of the Zaku and RX inspired shirts. We might re-print these Samurai line again. People like them. Thank You! 

That's it! Thanks a ton as always for dropping by! Until next update guys! 

Cheers! 

DC23 logo variations photo



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS