Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 6, 2017

First UpWork Commissioned Work


illustrationatUpworkphoto

I am killing a bit of time at the moment, as I have a meeting later this afternoon. I have a series of drawings I need to work on, but cannot put myself to focus, as I am a bit anxious with my afternoon meeting. I figured I'd share this piece as I kill time.

This was my very first commissioned work at UpWork, as seen in my work history at my profile. It was a such a fun project to do, as the client was very nice to work with. The client wanted a Disney inspired caricature of him and his girlfriend for Valentines. I then sent a couple of sketches to show I am capable of doing the job.

The client wanted a "rough art" look to the piece. So I decided to draw it on a textured water color paper and colored the pencil sketch with Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils. It gave the colors a nice watercolor feel to it. I then outlined it with Brush and Micron Pens, to make the piece pop out even more.

The client was very happy with the outcome. I will need to ship this piece to him very soon! Hope to do more stuff for UpWork. I have yet to submit new proposals tho, as I am working on some character designs for an upcoming board game. More on the character design project on a different post.

Ciao for now! Thanks as always for dropping by!

illustrationatUpworkphoto

illustrationatUpworkphoto

illustrationatUpworkphoto

illustrationatUpworkphoto

illustrationatUpworkphoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS