Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 18, 2016

Some Pen and Ink Illustrations I recently finished


Pen and Ink illustrations Photo

I started doing WarmaHordes Pen and Ink illustrations since last year. Will be working on a few more and have actually finished a handful the past month. I should finish a few within the week and will immediately post them here.

Posted here are Trollbloods illustrations and a few others. You can contact me at donc0023@yahoo.com for inquiries regarding my illustrations. Standard size would be 8x10 Ink paper and the ARTworks ship in plastic tubes.

Anyways, hope you like what I posted so far. Until next post guys! CIAO!

Pen and Ink illustrations Photo

Pen and Ink illustrations Photo

Pen and Ink illustrations Photo

Pen and Ink illustrations Photo

Pen and Ink illustrations Photo


Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS