Greattoysonline.com and myhmshop.com ( Hobbymate ) has agreed to sponsor our first "Pilot Painting Contest "( PPC )! Greattoysonline.com and myhmshop.com ( Hobbymate ) ships world wide so everyone in this planet is eligible to join! GreatToysOnline.com will be shipping a couple of Gundam Metallic Nano Puzzles, myhmshop.com will be shipping a HM135 .3 nozzle airbrush and yours truly will be shipping a set of Vallejo Acrylic Paints. 😊
I am most active at Instagram ( @dc23_mecharts ) and also active at My Facebook fan page and group page, but I will be requiring all participants to email me their entries during the contest. Using my hashtag #DC23mecharts at Facebook and Instagram is also a basic requirement. So here are the rules guys...
PPC RULES & MECHANICS
1. Paint any 1/144, 1/100 or 1/60 pilot figure from any of your Bandai kits.
2. Each participant is allowed to enter 5 painted pilot figures.
3. Good photography is an advantage as we will be judging based on your photos alone.
4. Email your entries at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Label or title your email with PPC ENTRY. One email per entry ( each participant can submit 3 entries ). Include your name ( real name and hobby name ) and the scale of the pilot figure in your emails.
6. Each email should include 3 photos. Front, Back and most importantly a photo of the figure on top of any unpainted / painted Gundam head. The last photo requirement will ensure that the photo and entry is yours.
7. Use my hashtag #DC23mecharts and #DC23PPC whenever you post your entries at both Instagram and Facebook.
8. Deadline for submission is on March 31, 2015. You can submit on or before the deadline.
ALL entries will be featured at DC23-mecharts Blogsite, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page and group page. Winners will be notified and will be asked for their shipping address for the prizes. All prizes will be shipped by Greattoysonline.com and myhmshop.com ( Hobbymate ) directly to the winners.
Hope to see those awesome pilot figures soon! Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby!