Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm done with my QEE and I'm done for the week! :(


custom robot vinyl toy

Yeap... I'm done with my 8 inch QEE but I am also done for the week! I am a few minutes away from going back to the hospital and getting myself confined for at least 3 days. Hope to be out by Friday or Saturday as I feel stronger than a cow anyways. My doctor would not allow me not to be monitored and confined in the hospital though... house rest is not an option. I'll just bring an art knife and a couple of kits to tinker with for 3 days.

Anyways, I also just finished my vinyl toy commission work. I painted this last night with Vallejo acrylic paints. I can't really do a photo shoot now as I will be leaving soon. But hope my client likes this teaser pic so far. I might add a few more silver paint chippings on the necessary areas to give the weathering a bit more depth. But that has to wait until I return from the hospital.

Thanks as always for dropping by! Til next post! :)

EDIT: Here is now the link to the gallery...
8 inch custom robot Do It Yourself QEE ver DC23

18 comments:

DECAY said...

love it! the rust looks just beautiful, and the guy in the head is cool.

DC23 said...

Thanks Marc! will try to improve the eyes of the little pilot... will also add a bit more chipping on the weathering once I'm back. :)

enensis said...

Looks amazing so far bro, I wasnt sure where you were going with this but it turned out great, Awesome job mate and I hope yuo get the all clear from the doctors.

All the best

Enensis

the virgin angel said...

get well soon bro.  hope it's not serious. be praying for you ^^

Kamm said...

great work DC and hope you get well soon bro. Hope everything is is ok with you xxxx

Fh_joks said...

the teaser looks nice DC... just take enough rest and get well soon.

Krizkreations said...

looks great bro, I really hope you get better and you will be in my prayers.

Clifford Go said...

Get well sir DC......

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! I'm good now! I'm back from the hospital. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks! I am taking photos of it now. :)

DC23 said...

Everything is cool, doctor is just too persistent on making me stay there... but I am out of the hospital now. :)

DC23 said...

Nothing serious bro... a cow as strong as me won't get hurt on some silly viruses. hehehe 

DC23 said...

Me too! Was not sure on the direction of the build... pretty confident my painting and weathering would save me though. hahaha 

Eday said...

i like the rusty color don, the weathering is nice.this is my fav so far from all of ur weathering works.

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton boss Eday! I am slowly learning in every build. hehehe... will you be coming to our MAC party to on the 27th of August??? :)

Eday said...

just saw the full set photo of this finished work. i like the color alot, did u consider it to apply to ur The-o?hahaha. btw, congrats for the upcoming MAC aniv party,..wish i could have holiday to join the party don, but.. always busy with office work..even hard to manage time for plastics now. again..congrats for this master piece.

DC23 said...

The O will also be a weathered yellow boss. Oh I see... thanks for the compliments sir. Very much appreciated! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS