Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's my BIRTHDAY today! :)


Happy Birthday Photo

I am actually still in the office when I did this post, but I am off to home once I press the publish button @ 12:01 am. My work shift is up to 12 midnight this month... yuck! If you could only do Gunpla or vinyl toys for a living, I'll leave this day / night job in seconds. Nah, my job is okay, but who actually loves their day job... day jobs is the main reason why HOBBIES are invented in the first place! hehehe

Anyways, it's my birthday today! 4 days before our huge MAC anniversary party! Now you know why I wanted the celebration moved from July 14 to August 27.And now you also know why I have 23 after my first name initials of DC.  Nothing special actually.

I am not really enthused on the idea of adding another number to an already big number. Adding another 1 to my age is actually not good rep for someone who still buys plastic robots and vinyl toys. I think the time will come when I would have to tell my son to buy me a new MG Zeta version 9 in the future.

Nothing much to celebrate here in the office... Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! Again, happy birthday to me! yipee! LOL

35 comments:

ghostlightning said...

Happy Birthday!

YiHui Tan said...

Happy birthday bro! Your Bday isn't too far away from mine. Just had mine few days ago. Hahaa

bd77 said...

Happy birthday dude, don't get a (coffee) hang over like my grunt units here:
http://bd77.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/g-test-15.jpg

Jaypee Paredes Pacifico said...

happy birthday to you boss DC!!!

Kriz said...

I was waiting for some kind of post, Specially since there is a 14 hour difference for you and I.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD, Although we never met personally yet..haha
I hope it is a great one my brother.

Kamm said...

Happy Birthday bro! Love ya mate. Have a great birthday!

<3

phan2m862 said...

H...A...P...P...Y...    B...U...R...P...D...A...Y...   T...O...   Y...O...U...!!! Master D!, and more blessing to come.

Zeon_Two_Six said...

Allow me to sing this 'tagalog' birthday, buddy:

"Happy, happy, happy birthday!
Sa'yo ang pagkain; kami ang kakain!
Happy, happy, happy birthday!
sana'y busugin mo kami!"

(Translation, for the benefit of other bloggers:)

Happy, happy, happy birthday!
You provide the food; we're the ones to eat
Happy, happy, happy birthday!
Hope you fill us up! XD 

Hoping to see everyone, albeit briefly, this coming saturday... XD

pb.consonant said...

happy birthday bro!! have a great one!

Seven6398 said...

happy birthday bro

Jetoman said...

May Char Aznable
bless you with SICK-ER newtype gunpla skills and MEGATRON'S
bad-ass-ness! 

DC23 said...

Thanks kabayan! :)

DC23 said...

Let's re-celebrate our birthday on the 27th then! See you soon bro! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks man! it's bro DC not boss DC. hehehehe

DC23 said...

Thanks a ton brother! Just saw your blog post! ALL the greets made the day great bro... unfortunately I am still going to work today. Hope to have a great sunny day on the 27th though! :)

DC23 said...

Love yah man! No time no speak! Thanks! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! hehehe... burp day on the 27th bro! :)

DC23 said...

Nah, you guys will be paying for the tables, chairs and drinks on the 27th! hahahaha Thanks man! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks kabayan! see you soon! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! :)

DC23 said...

Saw this in your PM, thanks for the multiple greet kabayan! :)

jokster said...

 Happy birthday DC

DC23 said...

Thanks kabayan! :)

HobbyOwYeah said...

Happy Birthday sir DC23

Yanssensugianto said...

Happy birthday Sir. Bless u and ur family :D

Angelovilog said...

happy b-day idol! well celebrate with you on the 27th :)

Dasdsa said...

Happy Birthday Bossing :)

DC23 said...

Thank you bro! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks! appreciate the greet here man! :)

DC23 said...

See you on the 27th then! Thank you! :)

DC23 said...

Thanks sir! parang Vic Sotto lang. hehehe :)

Mr_Gav said...

Happy Birthday dude ;-)

DC23 said...

Thanks man! your just a day late. hehehe :)

DarkWorkx said...

Belated happy birthday bro!
Sorry i'm late :D

DC23 said...

Yeah your late but Thank you! hehehe :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS