Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RG Aile Strike Gundam commission & other hauls


RG Aile Strike commission & other hauls Photo

I closed a quick deal with a simple OOTB commission of the RG Aile Strike Gundam last week. Although I have done a handful of projects for clients in the US, The client of this RG is from the UK this time. Although I need to at least finish 1 of my MG Zeta commish before actually working on this little guy, I had to buy him now as the client already sent the downpayment last week.

I almost grabbed a RG Zaku yesterday, but then thought of enjoying the RG Aile Strike commission first and get a feel of working with a Real Grade before buying one for myself. The RG is a bit on the expensive side, so I opted to get a SD Sinanju and a D-style kit instead. I highly doubt I could even snapfit these small kits during this week though, as I will be super busy for our MAC anniversary party until the end of the week.

Anyways even though the RG Aile Strike Gundam commission work is just an OOTB build, I am looking forward to getting my hands on those tiny little MG like parts soon. Bandai is just crazy for even thinking of this line. I just can't describe how small those armor parts are. :)

Oh and it's still my birthday today! THANK YOU so much to ALL ( roughly around 100 LOL ) people who greeted me here in my blog, facebook, ZeroGunz and MAC forums! Love you ALL guys! :)

RG Aile Strike commission & other hauls Photo

RG Aile Strike commission & other hauls Photo

RG Aile Strike commission & other hauls Photo

Thanks or dropping by guys! Til' next post! :)

4 comments:

Kamm said...

bro dont forget your prodigy here in the UK!  (me) :(

DC23 said...

Oh you like to do commissions? I thought your busy bro, will refer you next time if the client is from UK. :)

ARDIANSYAH ARDAN said...

Happy Belated B'day from Indonesia, he he waiting for your comment soon on SD Sinaju. Been waiting for the good review on that item. :D

DC23 said...

Thank you! I will try to do a good review on all of the kits above. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS