Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Some Warmachine Khador Models Soon!


Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

I will be getting some Warmachine Khador metal miniatures next month! I am currently researching on how to play them at Battlecollege and I am excited to paint them as soon as I have them!

The photos below are the models that I will be getting. All of which should be fun to paint as they are well sculpted white metal miniatures from Privateer Press. However, unlike the huge resin model Hordes Mammoth Gargantuan that I primarily bought for painting, the figures below other than the Fenris, Widowmakers, Widowmaker Marksman and the Spriggan ( fat robot with a lance ) are not too interesting to paint. I hope they are fun to field in an actual game though.

I am still learning how to blend colors in hand painting. I am now using Vallejo Mediums while hand painting and I am loving the results in comparison to using distilled water in thinning my paints.
I hope to finish my Shocktroopers soon and will sure to post them here in my blog.

I will get back to my Gunpla commissioned works next month but decided to only work on them during weekends. I plan to paint minis ( miniatures ) for 2 hours a day during weekdays though. Hopefully my 2 hour per day weekday Warmachine painting sessions will slowly help me field a fully painted Khador Army. Dang I hate sleeping much more now than ever before. 8 hours or 1/3rd of my life is wasted on sleeping! 2 hobbies ( Gunpla and Warmachine ) is too difficult to balance!

Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement as usual. I also need to have this list archived here in my blog to make it easy for me to reasearch the list at BattleCollege. Thanks a ton as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

Some Warmachine Khador Modelsphoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS