Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 22, 2014

"Königstiger" MG The O verDC23 reboot


MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

I am very hesitant to post this build as this looks so amateur in comparison to the current GBWC 2014 Champion's work The Spider O. However I thought I might as well post this old work ( repainted rushly to meet the GBWC Philippines 2014 deadline ) as this is practically old work anyways.

This was the same kit as the fully hand painted blue and orange The O II Hauer used for the Toymaker versus DC23 Face-Off back in 2011. This kit was not allowed at GBWC 2011 as the Expert category did not allow modifications at all ( funny they called it expert category ) and this year, the kit was also not allowed due to technical stuffs ( read the reason HERE ). I will never attempt to enter this kit ever again as it might be disqualified again ( lol )!

I will make sure I follow the " receipt " rule this year and HOPE the local organizer won't change the rules again, so that I would finally qualify at GBWC 2015.

I had to replace the head with a Mega Scale Zaku Bazooka as I lost the head during our house repairs last year. I kinda rushed the painting and the weathering to meet the deadline but at least I got to restore this old head-less build.

Anyways here are some photos of this restored kit. Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys!

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

MG The O verDC23 rebootphoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS