Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Toymaker versus DC23 MG The O build off!

click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Once again, thanks a ton to Kenny Lim aka Toymaker for accepting my challenge early this year ( 2011 ) and making this build off possible.

Glad this was just a friendly competition / build off though as Kenny's MG The O is out of this world as expected! Anyways I have here 6 medium sized wallpapers ( for myself ) but if you like them, feel free to grab them, share them and post as your wallpapers too.

Me and Kenny has set yesterday as our deadline for our Toymaker versus DC23 build off a few days ago. I have talked about this build off a lot in my older posts as this project was supposedly both me and Kenny's year end GBWC entries. Anyways, I think I have talked enough ( lol ), so here are the links to my gallery and to Kenny's MG The O gallery...


versus


Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo
click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo
click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo
click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo
click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo
click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next build off guys! :)


6 comments:

HobbyOwYeah said...

Totally amazing masterpieces! "The Bomb!"

Anonymous said...

A M A Z I N G !!! work form both of you. like it.
personally, i like Toymaker version better. but DC u did a good job also. congratz!

Anonymous said...

very good works of art with different approaches....toymaker is faithful to maintain the mecha-look of The O through rigorous detailing whilst dc23 goes to a more organic take, making The O look like a bug....congratulations to both!

Kyousakee said...

Awesome work :D They're both very inspiring :) These are 2 of those builds that make my blood boil with vigor, wanting and wishing create something close. Thank you both for the inspiration!

tulispendekpendek said...

I don't even know what would be the suitable word to describe the skills of both of you. Surely different build style and skills presented from both of you. Kenny's The O is slim, clean-look, while yours are heavy-equipped and weathered with so realistic effect! Honestly, I love clean build more, so I'll go with Kenny's. Hehe... But your build is amazing sir Don, so inspiring and unorthodox!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the O II of sir don nicely done and have the realistic feel and can maintain its heavy size with those massive feet and nice built to for sir toymaker nice idea and detailed and very clean built and puts a good idea about the kit but ill go with sir don for this one

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS