Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1/60 Broken Blade Eltemus modeled by Mr.GAV


Broken Blade Eltemus modeled by Mr.GAV photo

I have here a very nice weathered Mecha kit of a Broken Blade Eltemus modeled by MAC forums member Mr.GAV. Mr.GAV is the Champion of our Straight Build category in the Europe Gunpla Cup with his stunning MG Sinanju! This is his first time to weather a mecha model kit thus he is being too hard with himself.

Contrary to what he is saying, I think he did a beautiful job on the weathering of the kit. The paint chipping could be a little bit too big or out of scale, but nevertheless it looks stunning! I would not mind having this yellow weathered mecha in my Gunpla shelf. Anyways a ton more photos of this build inside our MAC forums as usual. Here is the link guys!



1 comment:

Mr. Gav said...

Thanks for featuring this man!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS