Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weathered OR Clean for my PG SF???


PG RX 78-2 WIP modeling by MrGAVphoto

I am having second thoughts on the eventual finishing of my OLD Boys GB project if I will do a clean build or a weathered build due to Mr.Gav's WIP photos of his PG RX build.

Unlike Mr.Gav of Gavin Lee Manners, I very seldom do clean builds. I think I only have a couple of clean builds which are my MG Acguy and my commissioned work RG Aile Strike Gundam. I originally wanted to finish my PG SF clean... but as I've said Mr.Gav's work on his PG RX is poison!!! Great stuff as always and I am looking forward to the completed build!

I am as always leaning towards weathering my PG... I just think it will blend better on my diorama. I just can't make up my mind. Oh well... will see sooner than later. Will work on the diorama this weekend as I am itchy to weather and hand paint all of sudden.

Do check out Mr.Gav at his website at Gavin Lee Manners and also check his new account at Instagram...


PG RX 78-2 WIP modeling by MrGAVphoto

PG RX 78-2 WIP modeling by MrGAVphoto

PG RX 78-2 WIP modeling by MrGAVphoto

PG RX 78-2 WIP modeling by MrGAVphoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS