Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 30, 2014

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 063014


MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

Not much to say with my progress last weekend. Not much work done on any of my commissioned works as I am starting to feel anxious to work on my own personal project. It's July already and I still cannot find the kit I need for my GBWC entry.

I did a few work on the left arm using the same claws that came with the kit. Now it looks like a Cactus blender of sorts. I also managed to do some armor trimming on some parts of this master grade. Now I just need to do some pla plating and details to see if my mods work so far.

Anyways, thanks as always for dropping by! Until next update guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)
 MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIPphoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS