I will try to acquire the necessary paints ( lots of white and pinks ) this week so that I could prime and paint this project by weekend. Unless my mood calls for working with other commissioned projects by weekend, like my MG Z'Gok OR my 1/144 diorama.
I decided the modding / detailing phase of this build is done as the painting will add further details to the kit anyways. The client wants pink patterns all over the armor parts to break the monotony of the whites.
I am both excited and worried to paint this kit as it has been so long since I last used an airbrush. I figured I need my airbrush to paint those pink patterns as I am not capable of achieving them thru hand painting or spray cans.
Anyways, here are more photos of this commissioned project ready for priming and painting...