Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 23, 2014

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314


MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314photo

Not much update as I only worked on this kit a couple of hours today before flying to work. I always wanted to give any kit a bigger right hand as it will give me options with the final color scheme. I looked at my stash and was surprised to see an unused 1/48 Char's Zaku hand that kinda fits well with the bulky forearms of the Z'Gok.

I also discarded the claws on the left hand and replaced it with a Kotobukiya rifle that looks like one big claw. I might try to incorporate the other white claws to the rifle soon and see if it looks okay. Concept is pretty much done, I do not want to kit-bash more parts just for the sake of kit bashing more parts. Off to add details to this monster when the mood strikes this weekend.


Hope you like the concept and the initial look so far ( yes I am talking to my client )? Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)


MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314photo

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314photo

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314photo

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314photo

MG Z'Gok verDC23 WIP 062314photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS