Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP resumes


MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

I sincerely apologize to my client from Indonesia for putting this build aside. I was looking for him this year as I came out of my self imposed 2 year Gunpla hiatus and wanted to know if he wants me to finish this project. Gladly I received an email this week as my client still wants the kit before the year ends. This is a limited edition BANDAI MG Zeta ver 2.0 model kit and hope to do justice with this build.

If you are interested with the amount of modifications I did so far... below is the link of the label for this project.


Again, my sincerest apologies and hope I can make up for the long deadline.

I plan to add tons of panel lines ( not pla plates ) to this kit as the painting will involve too much masking. And masking over pla plates is no fun at all. Hope to get a few more supplies ( and tools ) for this build very soon. And as usual I could only sparingly work on it during weekdays, but could intensively work on it on weekends.

So stay tuned guys as I try to please my old time client with this build! Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post! Just enjoy the hobby!

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

MG Zeta Karaba verDC23 WIP photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS