Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 10, 2014

1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014


1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014photo

I just finished my first ever Gunpla project after 3 years of hiatus yesterday, and was able to squeeze in a bit of work on my 1/48 Mega Scale Zaku diorama project before going to work today.

Not much work done really, but I am pretty happy with the result and wanted to share it immediately.
Likers at my Facebook page ( DC23 mech arts ) and members of my group page ( DC23-mecharts ) has already seen this update. I usually post first at Instagram ( @dc23_mecharts ), then my Facebook pages then blog about it.

Anyways, I added more bulk to the crotch area as I can't resist making it bigger ( dang I love big crotches ). Majority of the scratch built crotch are .3mm thick Tamiya pla plates, .5mm Tamiya pla plates and a few 1mm thick pla plates. I also added a foot part (?) from the MG The O.

I will be cleaning up the scratch built part before adding more details soon. So far I like how it looks on my 1/48 Mega Crotch Scale Zaku! Hope to post more updates, but will work on my old pending commish soon. Stay tuned guys!

1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014photo

1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014photo

1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014photo

1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014photo

1/48 Zaku Hangar Diorama WIP041014photo


Thanks as always for dropping by! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

2 comments:

bangerang said...

I really like the look of the heavy armor on the head and skirt that you have added. I think you should do the same thing on the arm shield, it just looks a little plain and out of place.

Keep up the good work!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Totally agree... Will work on the other parts sir. Thank you! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS