Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo list


Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

I am currently working and building up a Hordes Trollbloods army but can't help but share with you the cool Warjacks of the Warmachine Cygnar army.

This website used to be all about plastic robots ( Gundam ) and I thought sharing with you the Cygnar steampunk Warjacks would match the name of my site better. I plan to occasionally get a few Warjacks eventually... specially once I have finished collecting and painting a basic 35 point Trollbloods army.

I have yet to decide which Warmachine faction to collect first... or maybe just get random Warjacks from any faction as I plan to field Trollbloods only anyways. Not really sure... but I do love these Cygnar Warjacks very much! Maybe it's the blue color again or the designs are just too cool to resist. Obviously I am trying to poison more people into this Warmachine stuff ( not Warhammer ) as I just find steampunk stuff so cool ever since.

Anyways here are all of the Warmachine Cygnar Warjacks as of this writing... and here is the link to the official Privateer Press Cygnar Warjacks gallery...



Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo



Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

Warmachine CYGNAR Warjacks photo

2 comments:

ramtraz said...

consider me as one of your recruits man! since i saw your post about hordes/warmachines stuffs, i was instantly hooked! now the problem is where to get the funds coz they're way out of my budget LOL!!!

Kuwajima said...

I love Cygnar not just for the color scheme but I love the electric tech that they use. Nothing like watching the Thunderhead blast the enemy warjacks.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS