Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 10, 2011

MG Zeta Gundam ver 2.0 modeled by DC23

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

Presenting my long overdue MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23. This project is not yet finished as I still have to work on a damaged commander MG Dom and a diorama. However I figured I'd give it a photo shoot without the diorama and give it a separate gallery.

The client wanted some metallics on the kit as well as some piston mods inspired from Eday. The client also requested a huge gun that is I think kinda impossible to mount once this kit is in flight mode over it's diorama. If ever you find this kit a bit similar with my PG Zeta ver DC23, that is because the client basically also wanted a MG version of that one in terms of color scheme and some mods.

Painted this kit a few months ago with Tamiya acrylics and detail painted this yesterday with Vallejo paints. It was fun to see this come together at last. I made some boo boos as usual, but I am kinda satisfied with the results. Kit could be better as you can consider this an " old " project, but the overall look is kinda okay I think. I promise to do better next time.

Now here are more photos of my MG Zeta verDC23 without it's diorama...

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

MG Zeta ver 2.0 version DC23 photo

Thanks as always for dropping by! Til next finished kit guys! :)




4 comments:

seven6398 said...

seldom see you do some clean look kit recently but when you do.. its speechless.. the word "bad" disappear in the dictionary

DECAY said...

very cool, It was well worth to wait for it.You did a so good job on this, And really got the detail showing up real good on a dark color scheme.

Dingo said...

This gundam screams to my face: "Look at my BIG GUN!!!!!!!!!!"

This is very cool and strike an impression to me. XD

You rock!!!!!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton guys! Not my best work at all, will correct a few mistakes while I work with the diorama. thanks! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS