Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Where do you get Gundam kits in the Philippines???


Toy store photo

A few minutes before I leave for work, I just wanted to shout that the surprises to our MAC forums anniversary party has not stopped yet! Yes we will be giving away a handful of Master Grades, Toymaker, Izakku81, Waylander, Hobbymate from Singapore is going to the party and now I am finalizing a deal with one if not the best Gundam toy store here in the Philippines.

GG Infinite of Gundam Guy sponsored our Anniversary Wallpaper contest a few moons back. Hobby Link Japan is sponsoring our ongoing Europe Gunpla Cup 2011. And now we are trying to close a deal with the best local online Gunpla and toy store in the land ( Philippines ).

I hope our deal pushes through in the following days... I'll be sure to shout it out here in my blog once final, as I could never keep a secret for long anyways. One thing is for sure, our plan to produce a nice simple gathering for all our local MAC forums members is getting a ton bigger than expected. All of these is simply so unbelievable, to think our forums is just a year old. :)

Thanks for dropping by! Stay tuned for more surprises to our MAC anniversary party! Til' next update guys! :)


16 comments:

gabzta said...

OM..GT? haha.

TAM said...

later you'll know :)
 

vanz_anazasi said...

WEEEEEEEE!!!!! surprise surprise!!!!! XDD

DarkWorkx said...

hmmm i smell something MG, MG :D

Kokow said...

woooooooooo.......Im guessing this will be the BIG ONE!! gud luck guys!

zerovladexbobing said...

kahit autograph lang, masaya na kO :D

Sean Perez said...

wish I could go... (Lives in Davao)

Jim Francinilla said...

I wish I could go, but I'm in Davao. D:

DC23 said...

wink wink and wink! Thanks for the contact Tam! :D

DC23 said...

hahahaha, I need your help Vanz! This is getting way bigger than we expected! :)

DC23 said...

Hope so, Hope so! hahahaha

DC23 said...

Goodluck guys? You ain't coming!???!!

DC23 said...

Autograph from Kenny and Izzaku??? Ako din! :)

DC23 said...

You could catch a flight bro. :)

DC23 said...

Thesame reason why we are thinking to make the first PINOY GUNPLA CUP online. So that our brothers in the provinces can join the contest. :)

DC23 said...

OM...GT nga bro - http://boards.themacforums.com/forum/3007987/

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS