Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, August 1, 2011

Singapore friends coming to the MAC Anniv party!!!


custom Gunpla Photo

Great News for all members of our Mech Arts Community ( MAC ) forums! This is the biggest news you'll ever get in any Gunpla website here in the Philippines! This is practically bigger than any local Gunpla competition or Gunpla event here ( for me at least )! Seriously guys, I am not hyping up the party... but if true International masters of the craft are coming to town ain't big enough for you?... what is???!!!!

A few days back, a good Gunpla friend from Singapore told me that he and some friends are thinking of going to our MAC party that will be held here at my home ( Philippines ) on the 27th of August.

I was overly excited and almost did not get my sleep when I learned. However I was so afraid to Jinx it thus I waited for my friend to confirm that he has now booked tickets for their flight to the Philippines, before blogging about it. So now it is final!

The friend that told me that he will come to the party is Kenny Lim. And he will bring some friends in Tan Huin Yui, Edmund Teo and Yuan Jun Ben. OH if ever those names does not ring a bell... here again are the list of our very special guests to our MAC anniversary party!
Oh if like me you still find it unbelievable and is lazy to click those links... here are a quick look of these guys builds...




NO JOKE guys... I know it is unbelievable! The MAC forums anniversary party will really have these special guests on the 27th! I am soooo tired of being excited... blood pressure is high and nose has been bleeding for the past few days! As I've said, this is bigger than any local competition or event here in the Philippines... PERIOD!

Anyways, thanks for dropping by! So if you are not from the Philippines and want to attend our MAC anniversary party, I think you could still book a flight to attend the party... much like our good friends from Singapore. :)


12 comments:

EmonEm said...

Bro i can't believe it....dang!! hope meet to the masters!!

DarkWorkx said...

I can't believe that my idol will go here and meet us O_O
I can't wait to party up with you guys...

edward rebolledo said...

whoooooooow!ur  very lucky man wish i could come.toymaker is one of my inspirations.i hope u take a lot of pics of them and of course with you.its gonna be a big party.just thingking of it makes me tremble with excitement... 

bobing said...

more reason to go, :D

DC23 said...

Me too bro! ain't we glad we are from MAC! hehehehe XD

DC23 said...

No reason at all to go bro. hehehe :)

DC23 said...

Yeah man! Toymaker was my first inspiration! I already warned Kenny that I am going to take lots of photos of him. :D

DC23 said...

unbelievable as hell man! :)

phan2m862 said...

huhuhu... i wish that manila is just around the corner... i'm itching to join...huhuhu... what a pitty...

DC23 said...

You could also catch a flight to Manila bro. ;)

EmonEm said...

I was also inspired by toymaker...hehe..MAC and PROUD BRO!!

DC23 said...

Who was and gets inspired by Kenny's builds??? hehehe... hope to see you finally in the party bro! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS