Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 24, 2011

some FREE master grades at the MAC Party!


Master Grade Photo

Here are some master grade kits I found in my dusty stash. I thought I could give these kits away for our MAC Forums Anniversary Party come August! So here they are, some MG freebies that we will be giving away for those people that could join us on the 27th.

I am having second thoughts if we are to hold the party at SM North Sky Garden though... I am thinking we could celebrate it in my unfinished house. My place is basically 30 minutes away from Trinoma and I think it would be doubly fun if we could hold the party there.

We could take photos of my dog ( lol ) and we could have more food and booze I guess. We could convoy from Trinoma to my place. Anyways, the party is for the MAC members, so if the Sky Garden is still a lot more convenient for some, will hold it there then.

Join our discussion in Facebook and vote where you want the MAC party to happen. Here is the link guys...
MAC forums Anniversary Party EVENT


LIKE us in Facebook for Gunpla news and MAC forums updates!


14 comments:

ErazEr said...

sweet MG DOM

The virgin angel said...

Sky garden would be convenient for our bros, but based on experience, we might be shooed away by those demn guards again and i don't want to go fighting with them again... >.< it would be nice if we could have a venue where we can have privacy and no worries of being shooed away. ^^

bobing said...

pede pa reserveeeeeeee., pleaseeee :D akin na lang ez8 

DC23 said...

That is my 5th MG Dom. hehehe

DC23 said...

Yeah, SKy Garden is more convenient but more expensive. My Place will be a hassle but cheaper and no one would bother us. :D

DC23 said...

hehehe... it would be raffled or something bro. :)

Iceborg said...

Panu pa member????? hehehe... i want that EZ8 2....

DC23 said...

Nothing much really... you need to join the forums and like the facebook group page. :)

Roelf_arthur_g said...

Ganda nung Ez8 and DOM 
troopen!

Troy said...

i hope i can attend the party i'd be nice to see some of your works sir. :)

bobing said...

sige, p autograph na lang :D

DC23 said...

hahaha... from me? hahahaha :D

DC23 said...

lucky MAC people would get the chance to get them. :)

DC23 said...

Hmmm, my house is under construction... I should clean them up and display them then. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS