Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 24, 2011

my Rottweiler Panzer at 4 months old!

Rottweiler at 4 months photo

My Rottweiler Panzer is 4 months old on July 26! Meaning I have not done Gunpla for two months now. I'll be working on the MG Zeta commish today though, so I should have updates by tomorrow. Anyways, after the bite incident, me and Panzer are doing fine.

I've taught him not to bite my hands since then. He is roughly 16 kilos right now and is doing really good on his current diet. He is gobbling 3 cups a day of Eukanuba Lamb and Rice for puppies, distributed in 3 meals. I might change diet next month as his current diet is getting expensive really fast.

He is also getting really huge as you can see in the photos and I might not carry him like this by next month when he is 5 months old. Panzer will be 5 months old by the time we have our MAC forums Anniversary Party!

P.S. The background on the photos shows our unfinished house renovations that I keep talking about. :)

Rottweiler at 4 months photo

Rottweiler at 4 months photo

Rottweiler at 4 months photo

Rottweiler at 4 months photo

Til' next post guys! :)

1 comment:

3 day diets said...

This is
cool! And so interested! Are u have more posts like this? Please tell me,
thanks

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS