Sunday, July 24, 2011

MG Zeta WIP - assembled and almost done!


MG Zeta WIP photo

I managed to do Gunpla for the first time since a long time. My last update on this project was way back April. Apologies to my client for not being able to work on his project. Anyways I managed to add more decals today and reassembled the whole kit just to see how it looks so far.

I still have to add big yellow and white decals on the backpack and on some parts of the kit. I will be further working on this kit tonight and should have updates tomorrow. The most tedious part of the build is the painting of the little pla plates and the exposed internals.

I will be applying flat / matte coat after the decaling and panel lines. Application of flat coat is essential so that the new paint for the detail painting has some teeth to attach to. This is surprisingly coming along nicely... hope my client likes it so far. Now here are more pics!

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

Post a Comment