Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 24, 2011

MG Zeta WIP - assembled and almost done!


MG Zeta WIP photo

I managed to do Gunpla for the first time since a long time. My last update on this project was way back April. Apologies to my client for not being able to work on his project. Anyways I managed to add more decals today and reassembled the whole kit just to see how it looks so far.

I still have to add big yellow and white decals on the backpack and on some parts of the kit. I will be further working on this kit tonight and should have updates tomorrow. The most tedious part of the build is the painting of the little pla plates and the exposed internals.

I will be applying flat / matte coat after the decaling and panel lines. Application of flat coat is essential so that the new paint for the detail painting has some teeth to attach to. This is surprisingly coming along nicely... hope my client likes it so far. Now here are more pics!

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

MG Zeta WIP photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

15 comments:

Ride_decade said...

sir how did you put the pistons?...

Pawel Cynk said...

sweet mother of kamm!!! looks delicous, makes me wanna work on some UC stuff :D great to see you back in the game bro!

Decay said...

Every day since april I come here to see an update on this, I was afraid you finished it without showing.

Gary Wintin said...

remind me so much of Gao-Gai-Gar .. :P :P :P nice work don

DC23 said...

I glued them in place bro. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks! glad to be back bro! :)

DC23 said...

Thank you! I always show bro... no updates from me means no Gunpla. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks but who's Gao Gao??? :)

Kamm said...

looks great Don, glad to see you back modelling mate. It seems so long since you last touched plastic. was thinking you'd gone into dog breeding and quit the hobby lol

Gary Wintin said...

this would be Gao-Gai-Gar bro http://gaogaigar.wikia.com/wiki/GaoGaiGar

DC23 said...

I've actually thought of dog breeding! hahaha

Thanks as always handsome! :)

Tember Gundam said...

Nice to see you building again man, I miss seeing your WIPS!

DC23 said...

Yeah it's been a while... thanks man! :)

edward rebolledo said...

 never fails to amuse sir!4 thumbs up!!!:)

edward rebolledo said...

never fails idol!am gonna make something like this.:)4 thumbs up sir 

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS